though i have really enjoyed my new friends here and all the new things that i am learning, i am really feeling homesick. i miss community, i miss convenience, i miss Sandals, i miss "it's a grind", i miss Piper, i miss Cactus Cantina, i miss IHOP on saturdays, i miss my friends, i miss my car, i miss "wine o'clocks", i miss my 7am-10pm busy life. i feel like i can go on and on.
thanks for allowing me to vent.
8 comments:
"i miss April. i miss Kyndall. i miss Kaitlyn."
(Just wanted to add to your list)
oh april...yes, i do! so much! big hugs to the three of you!
Haven't been to IHOP since...
You're going to owe me a lot of spinach-chicken crepes!!
Bowyer
I miss Loi.
Ok. I just caught up with you and your blog. I've been so busy I think I took over your 24 hour schedule! Guess what? You've been on my heart - in all the busyness you are there.
By the way, what's a "wine-o'clock"?
.....I would also like to add to your list, "I miss Sipe, and Bowyer, and Snodgrass, and all the other Twainy peeps and Cactus Cantina Crew". We miss you and love you lots! (By the way, we can't wait to show you the new glasses at Cactus, Glen really spiced up the place! You would be proud!)
Love, Jen Sipe :)
Piper misses you too. She's grown so much. Its hard to believe that its only been 3 months. She's a whole new gal. She is so very entertaining. I wish you were here. She would crack you up. Hey, I called you at The Grove today to share with you that I bought my first bible. Its exactly like yours. Here's to committing. Miss you so much.
Piper misses you too. She's grown so much. Its hard to believe that its only been 3 months. She's a whole new gal. She is so very entertaining. I wish you were here. She would crack you up. Hey, I called you at The Grove today to share with you that I bought my first bible. Its exactly like yours. Here's to committing. Miss you so much.
Post a Comment