Saturday, January 26, 2008

Will Update Soon!

hi friends....i am sooo sorry i have not updated in such a long time. i have been in thailand for the last week and a half and will be here for another three weeks or so. i have had a refreshing and encouraging time with friends from the states and hearing from some great speakers. this next week, i am in classes all week. the internet connection here is not so great, so posting is quite a pain.


sherry and i. thanks sherry for the encouragement and support! i enjoyed so much hanging with you! can't wait to see you again in the summer!



don & erin diva and i. you guys are the best! what a joy it was to hang out!

12 comments:

Kelly said...

I have been wondering about you! So glad to hear from you. Thailand?!? Wow! what a great experience. Mmmm I love Thai food! You look great as always! Miss you Loi Loi!

April said...

Good to hear from you Loi! Looking forward to an update soon! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Have missed you...call when you get back.


Bowyer

Anonymous said...

call me when you get a chance.

~diana

Penelope and Joey said...

Piper said "Loi" yesterday when I asked her to and then went on to say "Hi Loi" Cant wait for you to hear it. Call us.

Anonymous said...

Vuong! Where are you??? Are you still in Thailand? I've looked everywhere and I can't find you?? .....thought I would wish you happy S.A.D. (you know....Singles Awareness Day!) Remember last year??? :) Good Times at Cactus! Love Ya!

Jen Sipe :)

Anonymous said...

Miss you! Hope you had fun in Thailand. Can't wait to see some pictures. Saw what Jen wrote about S.A.D. Wish I would have known about that I could have filled in for you this year. Jen and I could have kept each other company.

Love Ya,
Corinne

Anonymous said...

LOI!

I keep checking in hoping to see that you're back. Hmmm... guess I'll just keep waiting.

Kelly said...

Okay so your blog is called Alive...are you sure you are alive? Where are you? I'm getting worried!

Anonymous said...

Vuong!!! I found you!!! Yeah!! It was so wonderful to hear from you tonight! We miss you lots and can't wait to see you this summer. Thank you for all your encouraging words and I am going to do my best to help fufill your goals for me! LOL! Seriously though... :) I'll try my personal best. Love you girl!

Jen Sipe :)

Anonymous said...

28 and counting.......29 is just around the corner! Yeah! We are the same age!! LOL!! HAHAHA!! Happy early B-Day!

Guess who? :)

April said...

Hey girl!
...Okay so I know that time is relative and all. "Update soon" could mean different things from people all over the globe... (hehehe)

Anyway... thinkin of ya. :)