Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm ALIVE!!!

hi blog world! i am alive! thanks for all those that sent emails, blog comments, and phone calls of concern. never did anticipate such a long time off of the blog world. things have been so crazy. after 4 weeks in thailand with little to no internet access, i came home to a problem with our connection! it was down for almost two weeks! then, as soon as the internet was fixed at home, my computer crashed!!! argh! needless to say, it has been completely frustrating. i appreciate the fact that you all have been faithful in checking in to see if i had updated! it has also been hard being so disconnected with my world, being that my outgoing phone access is also through my computer. i brought my computer into toshiba to repair under warranty this weekend and they estimated a 3 month repair time!!!! please pray that this is an over-estimation. for the time being, my roommate has graciously allowed me to use her computer when needed.

fyi, my phone number is still working, so please call. i just dont have access to outgoing calls without a computer.

i have so much to update you all on, but do not know where to start....

i think i'm gonna go blog reading first....

7 comments:

Jessica said...

welcome back! I wondered where you were!

Kelly said...

Yay! You ARE alive. I'm so glad to hear from you. I tried calling you several times but it never went through. Sad monkey!

I'm going to go charge my phone right now to try again.

Leanne said...

Yea for being alive!! Can't wait to read what has been happening!

Jamie and Krista said...

3 months! Whoa! Yes...we will pray for a faster computer recovery! We miss you!

Jim and Marilyn said...

Yeah! You're back! We missed you! Now we are anxious to hear the latest...

Anonymous said...

can't wait to read your updates!

Anonymous said...

Hi Vuong! I missed you! Bummer about the sick computer...I too will pray for a faster recovery. I hope you had a wonderful birthday! I'm so sad that we couldn't celebrate it together....:( On a lighter note, it's just about Easter here in Cali. He is RISEN! .....He is RISEN indeed! God is good! Love you girly! Can't wait to read the updates! :)

Jen Sipe :)