Living a life of purpose, meaning, and joy
I didn't know your dad knew how to do that!
That was amazing! And I agree with April, I bet your co-workers would love a hug. Go for it! In the meantime here's a cyberhug... mmmmmmmmmahhhhhhh... you smell good. What are you wearing?
Wow! You should learn how to do that.
Wow! Impressive!
My favorite part of the video was hearing your voice....it made me cry. :( I miss you! I agree with Lisa, passing you an email huggy!Jen Sipe :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I didn't know your dad knew how to do that!
That was amazing! And I agree with April, I bet your co-workers would love a hug. Go for it! In the meantime here's a cyberhug... mmmmmmmmmahhhhhhh... you smell good. What are you wearing?
Wow! You should learn how to do that.
Wow! Impressive!
My favorite part of the video was hearing your voice....it made me cry. :( I miss you! I agree with Lisa, passing you an email huggy!
Jen Sipe :)
Post a Comment