Saturday, August 11, 2007

Last Blog in the States

the next time i blog, i will be on the other side of the planet.

thank you everyone for walking with me this far. in ANY correspondence (including this blog)with me, please remember to adhere to the guidelines i have shared with you.

i love you. i miss you.

loi

2 comments:

Jim and Marilyn said...

I thought of you today and want you to know that we are keeping you in our hearts as you go. There will be ups and downs in the days and months ahead but this is going to be such a wonderful year for you! We will love keeping up on the news.

Becky Higginson said...

Thinking of you all the time, girl. How many more days again until you come home??? I'm going to start counting down. Just kidding. Can't wait for you to get your Vonage card. Every day of think of some new thing I want to tell you so I'm saving it all up for when I get to talk to you. Praying that God brings you new friends that you can share your heart with, and that you become confortable quickly. Love you, girl!!!